The UC Statewide IPM Program provides resources to extend research-based knowledge and information to the residents of California.
Quick Tips and Bookmarks
- Printed copies of UC IPM Quick Tip cards and bookmarks are available free of charge only for UCCE offices and UC Master Gardener programs.
- Each county’s designated person may place one Quick Tip/bookmark order per quarter (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, etc.)
- Quick Tip cards come pre-packaged in bundles of 100 cards. Limit is 3 packets of each card title per shipment. If you need more than 3 packets of a title, please contact Karey Windbiel-Rojas.
- Orders may take 10 day to be processed and will be shipped via FedEx. The person who places the order will receive an automatic email from the FedEx system once the order has been processed.
- Use this form to order Quick Tip cards.
Available through UC IPM
- Quick Tip and Pest Alert cards
- Lady Beetle bookmark
- Ants/Hiring Pest Control Company Bookmark
- “Got Pest Problems?” green business cards
UC IPM has developed sets materials to help UC Master Gardeners educate other Master Gardeners and their local communities about various topics related to IPM. These materials are available to UC Master Gardeners as loaner collections and are complimentary to our training packages.
UC IPM will ship the materials to you before your training event; you ship them back once you are finished.
Pesticides label reading
We have several sets of empty, never been filled pesticide containers with 10 – 15 different products for use during your training. If you need more than this amount, contact Karey Windbiel-Rojas. Fill out this form to request the collection.
Beneficial Insects/Natural Enemies
We have one collection of 18 preserved specimens and associated information sheets for your training event. Fill out this form to request the collection.
- Natural Enemies poster Meet the Beneficials: Natural Enemies of Garden Pests (DOWNLOAD 2 MB PDF). You can download the poster and print additional copies at sizes up to 19 x 25 inches. If you would like printed copies mailed to you, fill out the survey.
- IPM Kiosk: See the Kiosk web page
- Tree Care cards-- UC IPM does not distribute the Tree Care cards. Please follow this link to order the cards from the Statewide Master Gardener Program.
Books and Publications
For more information about ordering materials and loaner collections, contact
UC ANR: Integrated Pest Management
2801 Second Street
Davis, CA 95618-7774